Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Spiteful Hair!

Jesus! My hair seems to not just despise, but hate me.



I spent three long painful hours detangling it on Saturday only to have it rebel against me again the very next day.

I am trying desperately to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I used a moisturizing shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner. My hair felt fantastic wet, but when I got out of the shower, it straight up cussed me out.

I dont know if my hair wants me to give up, get a perm or simply go to a professional.
As for my hairline, it is still jacked and I don't see any signs of recovery.

In all, I think my hair is breaking off more than growing. I really thought that if anyone could nurse my hair back to health with love and care, it would be me. BUT apparently that's not the case:-(

At this point, I have the entire kitchen sink in my hair (leave-in coconut oil, herbal essence long term relationship, aloe vera gel and Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie). And believe me it has done nothing to stop the hair rebellion. I'm seeing quitting, defeat and failure in my future:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment