Ok.. since my last writing, I tried my beloved curlformers and lets just say they worked and didn't work. I ripped out two big chunks of hair and I put waaay too much product in them, which meant my hair was nasty. Since, I paid so much money for them, I figured I better do some more research on them to make them work.
Here's a list of what went wrong with the first session.
1. I styled my hair the night before an early morning flight to Vegas.
2. My hair takes forever to air dry. so I decided to blow dry the hair, before placing it in the curlformers.
3. Due to impatience, I slapped a lot of coconut oil on my hair with the hope that it would provide the necessary slip to get my hair through the contraptions. BIG MF PROBLEM!!! That's how I ripped out two big chunks of hair.
4. I ran out of curlformers for the front part of my hair.
Sooo with all of that drama layed out for you, here's my plan to recover.
1. I will get a hooded dryer.
2. Style my hair when I am not tight for time and I have some patience.
3. I will re-watch Naptural85's tutorial multiple times before I style. I think she's on to something and I think it will help me prevent breakage and make the curlformers that I have cover my entire head.