Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: Creme of Nature Extreme Moisture Conditioner




No Bueno! That's all I have to say about this conditioner. I used it for about three months. I couldn't figure out why my hair was so dry and brittle. The conditioner feels good going on and it gives my hair a lot of slip.  It was because of those two things that I blamed my sweaty workouts for my yucky hair.  I was wrong. Hair does not lie. My stuff was trying to dread/lock in the back. My childhood stylist didn't ask what I had been using, but suggested I make a change.

I switched things up and ditched the conditioner all together. I instant conditioned with Paul Mitchell's Detangler and deep Conditioned with Jessicurl Deep Treatment. Uhm... my hair came out super soft. It still felt soft after a sweaty workout. This is not a review of those two products because I have only used them together twice AND they have only been through one week of workouts.  However, I know The Creme of Nature Extreme Moisture Conditioner is moving to the back of the shelf. I really don't know how I will use it up. It's a big bottle.  I wouldn't even want to give it to anybody for fear they would end up with dry, brittle hair as well.

Sorry, Creme of Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment