Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Looks of the Weeks

As I stated in my last post, I am OVER the spirals.  So.. here's a look at how things went this week.






I brushed out the curls, combed it into a pony tail and did this bun. It was inspired by the cinnabun look on YouTube.  Mine is rather blah, but it's OK. Right?

I followed it up with these looks.  I got sick on Thanksgiving and had to skip the necessary wash.  So when I wash this Sunday, it will be long overdue.

Strange french twist/roll




I jazzed things up with a headband (at least I thought it was jazzed up)

Then I added a little flare to my bangs.  I put them in a flat twist at night, took it down and pinned until it looked like this (a man's hair piece. LOL)


I finished up the week, with a flat twist in the front and a bun in the back.


What I learned most from this stretch is that if my hair isn't pressed, it needs to be moisturized every two days.  So I really shouldn't rock any style longer than two days, although I am lazy and try to stretch it to three.

I have to admit that I am still discouraged by how long my wash days are, but I won't give up.  I like knowing that if I get caught in the rain, it's no big deal.  I can fix my hair and I didn't waste a $50 trip to the shop.  But with that said, I am going to get my hair pressed and trimmed next Saturday.  I'm supposed to take off an inch, but I'm not sure if I can handle that.  I can barely get my hair into a french twist as it is. I may only cut off a half inch.

Oh... and it's been 7.5 months since my last relaxer.


No comments:

Post a Comment