Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Gave Up!

I had to let go of the curls.  They were too smooshed to go on.  So I tried something different and OMG...LOOK!






I did a french twist based off of Naptural 85's YouTube channel.  It's not the best, but it's MY best.  I've never been able to do a version of a french anything on my hair.  Yay me:-) I must admit that I went a bit buck wild with the bobbie pins and had to remove some because they were hurting my head.

Uhm... so yeah... I worked late last night and didn't have time to figure out something else to do with my hair, so it looks like I'll be rocking the french twist for as long as it will allow. I sure hope it hangs on until Saturday. Now I want to find more updos that I can do (which means they have to be VERY remedial).

Side note: Asian girl I work with says, "is that all of your hair in there?"
Me: "Yes"
Asian Girl: "That's a lot of hair."
Me: "That's my problem."

I can't believe I said that.  I guess I was trying to make her feel comfortable.  I love the thickness of my hair and it is not a bad problem to have.  I hope I didn't insult my hair.  I need it to cooperate with me.  This do-it-yourself haircare is a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment