Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Oh Snap!

Oh Snap!  I am a hot mess.  My forehead is breaking out like mad and my hairline is receding.  I am almost 31 years old. I don't know why I am going through an ugly mix of menopause and puberty all at once.  Of course I don't think I'm experiencing the hormonal imbalances that comes with those two awful times in life, but I'm certainly suffering from the external issues.  Soooo, I'll break it down: puberty + menopause = ugly!


Yikes and Yikes is all I can say about those pictures.  So, since I'll have a lot of time on my hands in the near future, I've decided to focus on bringing back my pretty.  I mean if Justin can bring sexy back, I should at least be able to muster up a cute.


As you can see from this performance, it even took some work for Justin to get the job done.  I've got some things I need to do.  It begins with vitamins and ends with waxying.  Did you see my eyebrows in that picture?  Wow!

Anyways, I am just a week from taking on my first and biggest challenge--- doing my own hair.  For some people, this may seem stupid and simple.  For me, it's a big deal.  I've already gotten most of the stuff on my list.  Now all I need is some plastic caps, coconut oil, olive oil and a spray bottle.  I'm sure I will look a hot mess the first time I do this, but whatever.  This is what I need to do to begin snapping some life back into myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment