Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Let's Play Ball



The hubby and I hit AT&T park to see the San Francisco Giants play a little baseball this weekend.
It was a beautiful day.






Once again, I didn't have time to take adequate pictures of my hair because we were on the move, but here are a couple of shots:





The Rundown:

Wash: 2 rounds clarifying shampoo & 1 round moisturizing one
Instant Condition: Paul Mitchell the Detangler
Deep Condition: Jessicurl
Leave-ins: Argan Oil & Kinky Curly Knot Today
Curlformer set: Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum & Motions foaming wrap lotion


The foaming wrap lotion is a new addition. I usually use some type of gel, but I decided to give it a shot. I liked how it worked this time, but I need to use it a few more times before I can sing or silence any praises.

I got day two hair, but barely held on for day three due to exercising. The scale still hasn't changed for me, but hubby continues to lose weight.  However, I am fitting into jeans that wouldn't move past my hips at the beginning of the year.  I am apparently losing inches around the waist and stomach areas.  I would show you my super buff arms, but you may not be able to handle it. LOL! I know I need to get better control of what I'm eating, but I'm a junk food junkie. I can't help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment